Terms and Condition
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our Services, including our various websites, SMS, APIs, email notifications, applications, and our other covered services that link to these Terms (collectively, the “Services”), and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Services (collectively referred to as “Content”). Your access to and use of the Services are conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. Services are provided by EuroLiving Experience SL based in Avinguda de Cerdanyola 79, 5º 4ª, 08172, Sant Cugat del Vallés within the framework of the internet service and telephone customer service.
I GENERAL PROVISIONS
The following regulations lay down terms of providing visa intermediation services by EuroLiving Experience SL, with headquarters in Avinguda de Cerdanyola 79, 5º 4ª, 08172, Sant Cugat del Vallés, hereinafter referred to as 'Intermediary'.
The Intermediary is the owner of the visa intermediation service visas-myanmar.com
The Intermediary provides the following information to the Clients in order to facilitate contact and submit the complaints:
• mailing address: Avinguda de Cerdanyola 79, 5º 4ª, 08172, Sant Cugat del Vallés
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• website: visas-myanmar.com
3. The following Regulations are directed to the Client, being a Consumer, who purchases the services offered by the Intermediary. Price for the service of visa reservation is 69 USD gross.
4. Scope of services
The Intermediary provides services involving activities related to the implementation, as well as delivery of Myanmar internet visa taken by the Intermediary on behalf of the Client, strictly according to his indications.
Visa - written authorization to cross the border and stay in the territory of a foreign State issued to foreigners by the diplomatic or consular representations (Consular Departments, General Consulates) of that State. About the necessity of requiring a visa by a State decides individual international agreements between specific countries or international organizations (e.g. European Union) and it has a variable character (it is not determined 'once and for all'). Client - a person, being a Consumer, who concludes a service agreement with the Intermediary. Consumer - adult person with full legal capacity who orders the services carried out by the Intermediary not directly related to his conducted business activity or occupation.
- regulations of provision of services by the Intermediary within the internet service and telephone customer service.
- an agreement concluded by the Consumer with the Intermediary on the principles defined in these regulations.
Electronic payment instrument
- each payment instrument, including the one with access to funds at a distance that allows the owner to perform operations using electronic media or electronic identification of the owner necessary to perform operations, in particular electronic money instrument or payment card.
- a card that identifies the issuer and the authorized owner, which entitles to make the payment, and in the case of a card issued by a bank or an institution legally authorized to grand a credit.
II. CONCLUSION OF THE AGREEMENT
1. Agreement with the Client for the provision of visa intermediation services is concluded under the following conditions:
1) The Client submits a properly completed order form to the Reservation System.
2) The order may be submitted online, by filling out the order form in the Reservation System available via the internet service. When the order is confirmed, the Client receives an order confirmation by e-mail, with instructions to provide required travel documents.
3) The precondition for proper order placement is to provide real Client’s data.
2. After receipt of the order the Intermediary may contact the Client to verify his personal information and to receive additional information and required travel documents.
3. The Intermediary’s commission is 69 USD gross and it is nonrefundable. The total cost of obtaining a visa is 109 USD with consular fee.
4. Payment shall be deemed to have been made only after receipt of the payment on account of the Intermediary.
5. The maximum time to obtain a visa electronically by email is 72 hours following the execution of payments. As a rule, the visa should be available on the specified e-mail address on the day of receipt of the payment on account of the Intermediary.
6. If the Client provides incorrect contact data (e-mail) and, consequently, the Intermediary will have no possibility of contact with the Client, the visa is considered as delivered if only it is sent by the Intermediary to the e-mail address provided by the Client.
1. The service is provided on the basis of the Client's order.
Placing an order is tantamount to granting Intermediary power of attorney to use the submitted documents to the extent necessary to perform the consular services.
2. Consular services are provided through the official government website.
3. In the order, the Client is obliged to submit all the necessary documents necessary to perform intermediation services and provide the address and phone number at which the Intermediary will contact the Customer.
4. The Intermediary informs about the necessary documents through the website as well as provides information via e-mail and SMS.
5. The Client is obliged to grant Intermediary all the necessary powers of attorney to perform the ordered services.
6. It is forbidden to submit documents obtained in violation of the law. The Client declares, accepting these regulations, that he is entitled to transfer to the Intermediary all sent documents.
7. The Intermediary reserves the right to request additional documents in case of inquiries from the embassy side.
8. The Intermediary reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order if the documents received from the Client raised doubts as to their authenticity or compliance with the relevant regulations. The Intermediary shall immediately notify the Client about the suspension of activities for this reason.
9. The Intermediary informs that the diplomatic representations and consular posts may refuse the request of the Client without giving a reason, regardless of whether the Intermediary performed the consular services with due diligence.
10. The visa is issued in electronic form, assigned to the passport indicated during the reservation.
11. Reserved e-visa is delivered to the specified e-mail address during the reservation process.
IV. LIABILITY OF THE INTERMEDIARY
1. The Intermediary does not guarantee a successful outcome of the consular service, or its performance in the set deadline.
The Intermediary’s commitment towards the Client is an obligation of due diligence, and not the result.
2. The Intermediary shall not be liable in case of refusal to grant a visa or change of its conditions for reasons beyond the control of the Intermediary. In this case the Intermediary does not return commission paid for his benefit.
3. The Intermediary assumes no liability arising from incorrect information or inconsistent with reality given by the Client.
The Client chooses the most convenient form of payment:
1. Payment using an electronic payment instrument:
1) The user of electronic visa reservation system purchases using the payment card VISA, Mastercard, or other payment instrument referred to in the Act on payment service.
2) The purchase with the use of electronic payment instruments is a safe transaction,
3) Selecting 'payment card' as a form of payment, the User is obliged to complete in the personal questionnaire of the Reservation System the fields which define the data of used credit card (such as: card type, card number and expiration date). After making the reservation, payment card is automatically authorized by the Reservation System and charged the amount of purchased electronic visa. Warning! Giving false information of a payment card (e.g. wrong number or expiry date) will result in rejection of the inquiry by the Reservation System,
4) Payment card charging takes place in two transactions, the net price for electronic visa is charged by the Government of Myanmar , the amount of the transaction fee is charged by the Intermediary. The Intermediary reserves the possibility to charge the money in one transaction.
2. Payment by bank transfer to an account provided by the Intermediary.
3. Payment via Pay U.
VI. INVOICING AND METHOD OF THEIR DELIVERY
1. An electronic invoice will be issued for the services purchased to the provided email. By purchasing and accepting the following Regulations - The Client agrees to receive electronic invoices.
2. Electronic invoices for services will be delivered to the email address specified in the personal questionnaire or provided during the purchase by telephone.
3. In the case of services reservation for more than one Client, in case of no indication of the purchaser to whom the invoice should be issued, it will be issued for data of the first Client and sent to the email address indicated at the time of reservation.
VII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. The Consumer, pursuant to art. 27 of the Consumer Policy, shall have the right to withdraw from a distance agreement, without giving any reason and at no cost, with the exception of those referred to in art. 35 of the Consumer Policy.
2. The Client has the right to withdraw from a distance agreement within the statutory period and not later than 14 days from the date of the agreement, this does not apply to services that are already in progress.
3. Withdrawal from the agreement cannot take place after completion by the Intermediary electronic visa application.
4. As the order from the Client is required to started to be processed inmediately, withdrawal will only be possible if the Intermediary has not started to process it.